<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Woke up late today.
Then I rushed my project research for the rest of the afternoon before heading to work.

Aiya, nothing special today. Just did kitchen with Myra and cut my third finger. My right eyelid had been twitching for more than a week already. I hope that it will stop, leading me to think that something bad will happen to me anytime. (If want to twitch, twitch the left side ah! At least better! Awaiting something good to happen!) Anyway, I was cutting the fruits when the knife slipped and headed towards my finger, slashing it with a
i-don't-know-how-to-explain sound. In the kitchen today, the atmosphere was a little cold. I don't know why. Shag, just feeling so tired. I wonder if it's that I'm really sleepy, or mentally. (cos' I tend to feel sleepy if I'm not in the right mood)

After work was super funny! I went to buy I-Weekly. Aiyo, got Rain, of coures I must buy. Hehehe... Then Myra went crazy over the pictures she sees. She saw this photo and thought it was Hyun Bin, after a while, she looked closer and laughed like mad when she realised her mistake. I'm afraid of reading magazines with her now. She can just look at a picture which isn't funny at all and start laughing like madwoman. Even Yani was like laughing at her. I also. She's scary... haha kidding! (don't be offended myra!)

I'm hooked on reading horoscope nowadays. For me, there is little chance that my day will happen as what the horoscope is for me. But just read for fun.

I'm having a confused mind right now.. Really confusing. I think no one can solve it.

handwritten, 10/08/2006 03:44:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: