<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, October 28, 2006

Woah. I'm so lazy. I really slept for almost the whole day, breaking my personal record.
Hmm.. Yesterday came back home at 3+am from work then watched 'Goong' for a while before heading to bed at 4+am. I woke up at 3+pm today. Then took my medication. I forgot that I'll be drowsy after that and fell asleep soon after. Woke up the seond time at 8.30pm. (Am I a pig or not.) I woke up just in time for dinner.

Yeah. I'm feeling better now. Yesterday, I couldn't even talk properly. My voice was like stuck, and hearing was kinda blocked. When I spoke yesterday, some people couldn't hear me well. I couldn't even hum to my favourite songs. So sad right. But today I can! Yeah.

Haiz.. So sad, gotta rush assignments again. There's 4 weeks to go before I can slack a little bit again.

handwritten, 10/28/2006 11:38:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: