So sian.. The number of projects on hand now is more than the number of weeks that has passed for the second semester. okay, it's exaggerating it's only 4 projects within 3 weeks. But I'm still tired all the same.
Totally have no mood to study, day dreaming throughout almost all the lessons and lectures. The Economics pressure is starting all over.! Shit. I realised I don't know anything that was taught for the new semester. Like, seriously, look at my shitty tutorial. I want to concentrate, but I have no motivation and don't give a damn about it.
Starting to have much more fun with my poly friends! They're all funny people.! Maybe they're the only motivation to push me to school. But also, there're some who are falling to the negative side on my list. Okay, seriously, who cares about my list and me? (sorry, I may sound kinda bitchy here, but that's the only way I can think of to express.) This was kinda scary. I was crossing the zebra crossing going towards home. At the crossing, a 184 bus turned and stopped to let me cross. I thought that since the bus stopped, I could cross. But the scary thing was, a bicycle zipped its way from the side of the bus, an angle where I couldn't see it coming sped towards me. The cyclist wasn't looking front, he was looking at the front wheel. I doubt he saw me. I froze there for a few seconds, until he managed to swerve past me. I was like shocked.
I'm still in a confused state. It's hard... Hmm.. Was the correct path chosen? I don't know. Heck with it. I've gotta MOVE ON~ (yeah, go and listen to Rain sing Move On again)
handwritten, 10/10/2006 06:11:00 PM.