<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The past few days were hell hectic! Didn't have any proper sleep since!

Sunday.
Rushing through my tutorials and had to study for SPSS test. I don't like SPSS programme. So complicating. I hate it. Ate alot of tidbits and chocolate too. I studied until I cry. Then studied until 4am. I tried the test online and got a good score. Typically, I got a much lower grade for the actual one. Frustrated... Damn tired.

Monday..
Stressed myself over SPSS the whole day and got agonised at the end of the day. Ended school at 5pm, but had to stay back for project. We had fun along the discussion too! Went home and had dinner at around 10pm. Then I had to rush a piece of essay. I only wanted to sleep for a while, but ended up waking at 6am. Just in time for shool. I didn't even finish my essay and tutorials.

Tuesday...
School finished at 5pm again, then went to discuss project. We came up with a group name! Double Flip! (Double=we all have double eyelids, Flip= we're flexible!) haha, lol! And we even made a lame video to introduce ourselves. Really funny. And I found the Goong song, 'Perhaps Love' from Yuesing! Really happy!Then we continued to rush our project until 10+pm when the security guard came to chase us away. At home, I prepared myself for the presentation before sleeping at 3pm.

finally, TODAY!!!
One project down! But 2 more coming in next week. Today can rest a bit. Good.. Had to attend a seminar today and I dozed off, which wasn't very nice. Luckily Chiuyee and Yunxin were around to keep me awake for the later part. They were very funny.
The song 'Perhaps Love' is stuck in my mind. It's playing repeatedly. Just like it very much. Cos' there's this loving feeling when listening to it. Very nice!

At least today can sleep more! My brother could count the number of pimples I have. This is bad... Better do something to myself.
Break today, cheong project tomorrow again!

handwritten, 10/18/2006 08:27:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: