<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today is Wednesday.. The week seem so s l o w . . .

I'm kinda getting irritated with the new timetable. Long lessons continuously with only an hour break in between. If not, it'll be 2 hours break in between and the last lesson will end at 5pm. I never fail to switch off when the first hour of lesson is ending. Somebody just slap me in the face and wake me up man.

The good thing is, my engine has somehow been starting to move, cos' I'm listening to lessons more than the previous week when I totally slacked throughout. Marketing seem kinda tough. The tutor seem kinda, well, no other words to explain, but tough, just like the module he's handling. Realised his favourite tag is 'blablabla, and what have you'. Sound cool. (haha, siao!) He's also scary, keeps me awake! Okie, his lesson is a little interesting with facts about the business world. At least I don't get to sleep, a plus factor for not travelling to dreamland. Good.
Projects coming my way already! I'm going to have more breakouts soon. It's all starting again.
Shit.

Last minute met up with Myra. Okie, I got updated at what's going on at the shop. Got to Bugis and did a little shopping, and I returned home with nothing. Okie, I regret,I get teased for nothing recently. One thing that keeps me scratching my head, she always giggle to herself when I didn't even do anything. I didn't know by staring into space can make her laugh. This is BAD...
(haha, kidding)

Seems like I've kinda developed a phobia of Long John's now. But I think it won't be as serious as the Mac phobia. Now I feel like, food is not for me to eat anymore. Seeing food turned me off tonight.

Yeah, only 2 hours of school tomorrow! Cool. Get to school at 10am, and continue my journey to dreamland at 12.30pm.

handwritten, 10/05/2006 12:32:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: