<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, September 22, 2006

Last day of the 7th month.

1am, I was still at the shop. I just returned from 7-11 with Myra and LokPing. Then we chit chatted a bit. Suddenly Sharil said, 'Eh, you all wanna go explore the basement or not? There got skeleton.'

Almost everyone rushed to the kitchen. I was scared about that. (cos' the basement was believed to have 'something' lingering there, and had happened before) I didn't want to be left alone upstairs, so I went along, grabbing Myra's hand tightly.

I thought we could just see it standing at the big area where we store things. But, Sharil said, 'you all go in first'. Then Jeffrey, Myra and LokPing went into this small space, so small that you have to bend down even to look inside. They looked inside with a torchlight. Heard that it's a skull shape engraved on the wall. Yikes.

After exploring, Myra and I went to the kitchen to punch the cards. Suddenly all the lights went off! What the hell! We (especially me) shouted like nobody's business. I quickly grabbed Myra's hand again for dear life and closed my eyes. In the end we got out of the kitchen. Wa lao! It was LokPing who turned off the lights.

I asked Myra to accompany me out. She 'good', frighten me some more. All the more I scream.

I'm a scaredy cat. But it was kinda fun though.

I'm looking forward to more fun working tomorrow. And it's my last day of work during the holidays... Sad!

handwritten, 9/22/2006 02:29:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: