<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm crazy. I worked full shift since Monday except for Tuesday.

Thankfully I didn't work on Tuesday, the mystery shopper came. I'm lucky for that.

I had fun working as well as pressurizing moments during work this week.

Haha, I think I'm getting to more about the dishwashing aunty. I was listening to this conversation between Jeffrey and aunty. They were speaking Hokkien with bits of mandarin. Jeffrey kept on calling her si lao gao. Haha. Then I learnt that they(the staff) learnt to use this name because aunty used it very often when someone she doesn't like comes to visit. Okie, I also learn new Hokkien name. At least if Aunty calls me si lao gao, I'll know she's scolding me.

I shall not blog more about the fun nor the pressurizing stuff. So long as I can remember them, that's good enough for me.

As for today, I was kinda sad at first when I worked. But I became happy after that..

I know that this blog is kinda difficult to understand. So long as I understand, that's fine.

I wish I'll be happy forever just like how I'm feeling now.

Stupid. Next week is the last week of holidays.

handwritten, 9/16/2006 12:28:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: