<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yeah! It's finally the end of exams! Very good.. Now can slack.

Met up with Myra and Eileen for dinner. We talked a whole load of nonsense and laughed a lot. Thanks to Myra for all her silly jokes and dedication to Paul Twohill, Eileen and I had many reasons to laugh. I don't know why, but without drinking, Myra can get 'drunk'. She talks like she's drunk and spouting many things about her favourite Paul, she also claimed that she couldn't walk straight. Was damn funny ah...

There was this weirdo who sms-ed me.. He sent me the song lyrics of 'yue ding'. I asked who he was, then he asked me back too. In the end, he realised that he had sent to the wrong number. Then he continued to ask who am I. I ignored his message, but he still continue sms-ing. Finally he gave up as I didn't reply him after that. The final sms said that it's alright if I don't reply. And also said that he was lonely and wanted to make friends, but since there's no fate, we won't be friends no matter what he says. Whatever... This is really one weirdo, all the more I won't sympathise him for his loneliness. Hope this person won't pester me anymore.

So much has happened at hvhd. Now it sux like hell to work there. I've already made my mind up to quit when I successfully get a new job. It' really sux right now, Most of my better friends there are gone, no point for me to stay if I don't like it anymore. Haiz.. still have to work tomorrow.. Sian!

But before suffering at work, I'm going out with Peiying, Yuesing, yunxing and chiuyee again! Yay! Going to chiuyee's place for steamboat of something... More bonding with my friends! Hope it'll be fun tomorrow!

i'm going ga-ga over that guy in 'my lovely samsoon'... so shuai..

handwritten, 8/26/2006 01:26:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: