<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, July 15, 2006

I know something pretty true about myself. When I expect or hope something to happen and I really do yearn for it, it will never happen in the end. Even if the thing I expected is routine, there will be some last minute changes such that the thing won't happen. I'm such an unlucky brat.

Today, I really hoped that it will happen. I found out later that it was supposed to happen today, but unfortunately was a change in plans at the very last minute. Therefore it didn't happen. It's all starting to sound confusing again, isn't it?

I was super dead during work. Everyone was feeling dead and moody. This pulled the atmosphere to its minimum. So it was a long and draggy night working. Basically, I think it's because nobody whom I'm close to was there to talk to me and just gossip away. It's okie, I'll just wait for another week to brighten up myself.

There's a test every week from now on. Confirmed already. Every week there'll be tests of different modules. These test-contained-week will be on all the way until the exams. So it'll be worse. I feel that I'm like falling into a trap. The test weeks finish already, then will be the examinations weeks. Haiz. I can only rest during the next school holiday which will be rather far from now.... It'll be so long................

I'm also having a lot of problems with Economics and Statistics. Econs! All those curves and formulas!!! Stats, all those weird looking and complex diao-diao formulaes!! Gone case... I'm going mad sooner or later.

But I know that for the time being, I may not go mad so soon. I might have found my motivation. At the same time, I'm afraid that it'll actually end up being my distraction. Even worse this way...

Haiz! Help me.
SaRangHaeYo~*

handwritten, 7/15/2006 03:04:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: