<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 26, 2006

Haiz. It's midnight now. A few hours later, I'm off to school again. I dread going to school. So sianz. It seems like ever since I started poly, I do not feel free at all.

NO FREEDOM, NO LIFE!

Sick and tired. Need to cheong projects and stuff.

Hmm.. I got the latest news that there'll be differences at work from next week. But I don't really care...

I don't know why, but the scene when JJ cried kept on replaying in my mind. It seems to be the most significant part of the concert to me.

Aiyo.. Here I am nagging like a old granny on my blog about how restless I'm feeling right now. I don't even feel like completing my unfinished assignments. I don't give it a damn now. For now only.

It's officially the end of the holidays and now I yearning for the start of the next holidays, which will be during August.... Hmm... still very long... While waiting for the next hols to come still got tests and exams. HAIZ...

handwritten, 6/26/2006 12:40:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: