<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sianz! I'm very pissed. I lost my wallet. Lost it during work. Lost it on Sunday, the 4th day since I bought it. Shitty* I've never lost anything which I've just bought so quickly. My first time losing my wallet. There goes my IC, student EZ-link, ATM card and some twenty dollars.

The thief really hate me. See me so poor already, still wanna make me poorer. WTF. I'm starting to suspect. I don't know if I am right.

The money I'll just treat it that I've donated to 'charity'. Fine... Aiyo, my ATM card is the grey design. Now change to new one become the blue design. HAIZ. I really like the grey color design better. Sadded. My EZ-link never top up, so the thief also cannot go many places, so never mind. The saddest thing of all, my wallet is new. HAIZ.HAIZ.HAIZ.

When I reported to the police at 1.30am, he asked me what brand my wallet was. Initially, I told him I've no idea what the brand was. Then later I told him, I think the brand was MYUK. He looked up and asked me,"What kind of brand is that?" My dad replied him,"it's a brand, but maybe not established yet." The police no efficient, never tell me when to re-do IC and stuff. Ask me a few questions then ask me to go home.

Sianz, need to spend money to re-do IC. F*** the thief. =(

handwritten, 6/20/2006 02:15:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: