<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, June 02, 2006

For the first time, my brother and dad proved to be useful for my school work.

I wanted to draw up the concept of making a model of a product. I asked my dad for ideas and it was kind of done. But my bro went on to improvise it by using the MRT concept. My project was a seat that can revolve around a table. He explained to me how MRT actually moves on its tracks and told me to implement that in. I think he's rather over enthusiastic about building stuff. He's a great transportation observer.

The next day, I was so tired that I took a nap on the floor with my bag somewhere near me. When I woke up about an hour or 2 later, I saw my bro sitting in front of my bag and observing the concept draw up. I was about to get furious until he started explaining his BRAND NEW concept draw up and this time, WITH DESCRIPTIONS AND LABELS. He actually re-draw the whole concept and added many stuff to it, such as the revolving seat became a multi-tiered seats(like lecture hall). I scared his heart break and cry, so I brought it to school to show my group members. I'm amazed that they understood his handwriting.

My dad also quite enthusiatic about it. That very night, he brought home one material for me to do the model. Very good. I think I can sit down shake leg, the 2 of them shall take over my assignment. haha.

I mean I appreciate it. Over- enthusiastics. (proud that I've the 2 of them)
they rock in this case! sometimes for other stuff, they don't. =P

For my bro, as a reward, I shall not scold him for one day, period. hee.

handwritten, 6/02/2006 12:40:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: