<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's the third week only ya, and I'm already feeling the stress. That's pretty worrying. CAs starting from next week!

I feel that I just cannot catch up in MOB. There's just so much reading. And the textbook has so many words, no concept maps, and just words. Just becoming so dizzy after reading them. So I'd be just blindly reading and nothing goes into my head. (might as well don't read)

As for econs, I feel that I understand the notes. But got stuck while doing the tutorial. What's up with me man! The only module which is satisfying is PACC. (cos' I learnt that during sec sch) The tutor looked at my work and said, "you take POA before? must be very easy..." showing me a thumbs up giving a short giggle and went on to check on the rest if they had done their tutorials. haha, the tutor's forever smiling.

I realised that my classmates head to KFC once every week. I think that's very sinful. Hmm... Sinful for weight and wallet. hee..

Sigh! Tomorrow's going to be a whole day of computer using. I'm gonna drink coffee every Friday so that I won't fall asleep during IT lessons again!

Looking forward to the weekend so that I can relax slightly!

handwritten, 5/04/2006 07:50:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: