<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Slackers. hehe. This started yesterday towards the end of our work day.

Gordon volunteered to do washing cos' he wanna slack, while Khairul and I kept on clearing dishes so that we get the opportunity to go inside the kitchen to slack. I didn't feel like doing anything at that point of time, only slack. We gave ourselves this name cos' we realised that the 3 of us are always in the kitchen. For khairul and I, we rarely stayed outside at the dining area to serve, we were hiding in the kitchen slacking. hehe, cos' there was only a few people dining. So there I was in there standing, listening to music and staring into space. But actually in the kitchen, we were pushing work to each other.(arranging and bringing out the stuff after being washed). So it was like the slacker asking the other slacker to do work, and asking the next slacker to do the work. hehe, the Slacker trio.

For a certain happening, I've overcome my fear and decided to face it. And, yeah, I did it. I guess it's best to maintain this way...

I've got a feeling that I feel happier at work than school. When I go to school, I feel so stressed and will keep on thinking whether am I cut out for this course or not when I face difficulties in my work. The work is never ending and the projects are piling up. I really really wonder if I'm cut out for this course... Or could it be that I'm still not used to it yet?

Argh, gotta study for tests coming right up... Damn sad...
I WANNA SLACK!! slack, slack and slack some more!

handwritten, 5/13/2006 09:58:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: