<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 27, 2006

Reported for work today! I received one bad news and one good news.

The good news is that the harassments have officially stopped and will not repeat itself again. Yay! But actually, I'm being kinda mean to say this...

The bad news is really really bad news! I made 2 new friends at work. They told me that LinJunJie(JJ) and Junyang came to HD last Sunday!! WTH!! I never work that day! I was studying at home for econs like crazy. I wanna cry... Never get to see him so close in person. My new friend had both JJ and JY's photos. And both were taken with Jeffery sitting beside them. (I thought he give resignation letter long long ago liao!! what he doing there lor!) Luckily the JJ photo my friend go and censor Jeffery's face. haha. But still, I'm damn sad la! That Sunday was the first day of work for my 2 new friends. They're just so lucky ok..

<-- JJ at HD
When I bought JJ's concert tickets, I wished that JJ will appear at HD and I knew that would be fat hope.(I feel that my wishes sometimes are downright silly) But the reverse came true. Aiyo.! I really don't know how to explain myself further! I can only say one word: SAD. Imagine if I've been there, I 'd really not know what to do!

Not worth it!! Although I'll have chances to see JJ, it's just not worth it.I buy concert ticket, can only see him from afar, maybe cannot even see clearly given that all the fans will stand or whatever.---- I pay for the ticket, cannot see him clearly.(and the ticket is not $7 lor..)

I work, can see him and JY right in front of my face, want to serve them also can, can take photo. At the same time, I work got pay. To put it simply, I get paid and I also get to see JJ and JY.

I told my dad, when he heard that JJ's the one whose concert tickets I bought, he was like,"aiyo! so wasted!"

I know I'm being siao here.. But I cannot take it and let go. Wasted! The only thing can do now is to wish again. Of course I know, what rubbish, JJ and JY where got every time come HD eat.

Dream on! Haiz.. Super sad....

handwritten, 5/27/2006 03:17:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: