
My IDEAS project(see previous post)--->
Hmm.. Today the tutor who walked out on us 2 weeks ago became very nice. He can tell jokes some more. Wonder if he'll walk out again. (he'd better not) He told us quite a number of jokes about
Economics.
Only today then I know that Economics can cause
much more harm than expected. The tutor said that there're people who
faint while doing econs test. For one of the student who has heart problems, he had to be isolated to take the test with 2 invigilators looking at him in a room, just in case he suffers from a relapse or something.(I think like that he'll be more stressed) There're also those who actually suffer from seizures and start to tremble on the floor while doing the paper. I don't know if these are true or not but they sure prove that econs is such a killer. And the tutor also mentioned that these do not happen in other modules, but only econs.
Other than these happenings which can happen in school, he also told us jokes that happened in well-known universities. The most hilarious was about a student
cheating in the exam and wasn't caught in the end. The method used by the student was super smart I must say. But it was very funny...
I realised that May is passing
very slowly. It's like so long. (not like April, so fast end) But finally, May is ending soon. And payday soon. (spent quite alot recently, must replenish...)
Yay, E-Learning week next week! Can stay at home. But I scared my crazy computer may just conk out anytime. And also afraid that I may not be able to cope alone. So it will be just me, and my
'dearest' computer. (silly brother may come and interrupt occassionally. sian!) He's also holidaying... Have to face him the whole day, and we'll
confirm quarrel, cos' see too much of each other. haha. Lazy to quarrel with him also.. Ask him to go away.....
Can start counting down to concert... Heehee... 26days... Looking forward...
handwritten, 5/29/2006 10:37:00 PM.