Went to town again! haha.. I'm not proud about that. I got so sick about town. But didn't have a choice as i've to get some stuff.
My mom told me to get the Adidas jacket today if I really want it. Some might think why my mom is so easy on allowing me to get that jacket. That's because she's not using her own money to let me spend on it! The money that's going to be used will come from me.
Today is jacket hunting day. But I've also come to a decision about getting it after a week in school to see if there's really, REALLY a need for a jacket. There's this simple jacket at Adidas which cost $59. It's completely white and has a hood. Some light grey colours and some graffiti stuff on it near the left shoulder. That's it, plain and simple! I pretty like it, cos' it's simple! But a person like me will definitely have great difficulty maintaining it. No matter how much I strive to maintain it, it'll not be flawless and stainless in the long run. I think, nah, forget about it.
The other piece is at Esprit. It's pink with a design sewn onto it on the left. It has a hood and also simple. Cost the same as the adidas too. So I've gotta choose this or the pink Adidas I've been looking at. But looking at the Adidas jacket reminds of somebody telling me right in my face when I was telling my friend that one of the Adidas jacket is nice quite sometime ago. That person interrupted, "I'm waiting for you to buy an Adidas jacket, and call you STUPID" and walked off. I've no comments for that. (i don't know how others feel.. ) Seriously, this time I really like the design. I think I'll ask my mom for her opinion.
Haha, I was threatened to work today. I received a call from a friend. I felt that I couldn't rush to work on time, I said no. I was urged repeatedly to work and being threatened that if I don't come to work, my number will be given away. Hees, so lame. And he just simply refuse to tell me how he got my number. Sh**.
Anyway, I going out again! Meeting junru, chingwen, shahidah and some others! Yay~
handwritten, 4/16/2006 01:17:00 AM.