[For me, the disability to do something well will cause me to have hatred for it. I hate it also because I'm kinda being despised for that.]
Finally it's the end of the first week in school. I'm getting to know more sbout my friends. But still, I still miss my secondary school friends. I think I'll most probably need more time to have closer friendship cos' they're kinda different from the sotong gang.
(Hmm, miss them so much, don't know when will be the next time we're gonna meet)
Academic wise, I think I'll be facing some problems. I'm getting worried. The module I'm worried for most will be Economics. I really don't understand it during my lecture. I must read the notes before I know slightly more. Worst of all, it's boring and difficult to understand. And there's also IT lessons. That's going to be difficult for me. I'm an IT-idiot. I cannot understand in depth about IT. Start worrying man... The only subject I show interest in is Management and Organisational Behaviour. (A lot of memorising.) The lecturer is also kinda of fun, I guess and also strict. Another subject is like English.(Effective Communication) The lecturer left a pretty good first impression. I think she's going to be kinda interesting. I'm only glad to say that the only subject I'm coping well in is PACC(it's actually POA!). It's still the basics right now. But I'm afraid that I'm taking advantage of my knowledge as I realised that I'm
daydreaming during PACC lecture. I've gotta
WAKE UP!! All these about my academics is only the first impression. I don't know how am I going to score or cope with them in the time to come. I really hope that I'll do well and manage all my work well. I'm just getting so worried even though this is only the beginning.
Argh... I'm spending money like water nowadays. Keep on going shopping. (anyways, I''ve bought the Esprit jacket.) Be it books or clothes, it is eating into my bank account. Sigh!
Stressed! I just cannot motivate myself to study. Kept on watching TV. I wanna rewind the time.
I WANT THE HOLIDAYS AGAIN!!!
handwritten, 4/23/2006 01:28:00 AM.