<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, April 28, 2006

The end of the second school week is here. I've more or less blended in well with my clique. Haha, they're so funny. In fact, getting more and more interesting as the time passes. At the same time, the workload is also increasing.

The first CA is next Tuesday. IDEAS CA, where we're going to do a presention on ontography. I find it a rather weird assignment. We're suppose to put our nose on the paper, think of nothing, and draw. Then by looking at it, w're supposed to be inspired and make a model out. I'm gonna do that later at night. So bothered about that.

Over the week, I've come to like Econs a little more. Cos' it's understandable now. I don't know how will it become later and how difficult it'll be.

I almost fell asleep during IT class today! It was so boring and further more, IT is not my thing. When I asked the lecturer for help, she kinda 'buai song' with me. hee.. But sitting in front of the computer doing things I'm not interested in really turns me off.I've got a feeling that I'm starting to like school slowly again.

I wanna go to JJ's concert in June. It's during my holidays. Aiyo, who wanna go with me... haha.

handwritten, 4/28/2006 05:50:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: