<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I was super excited about the gathering of the Sotong Prawnsters(S.P.) I couldn't wait to see Ernie, Adawiyah, Dickson, Zhenyang and Kokkun. As for Eileen and charissa, I always see you, thus there's not as much enthusiasm. hehe. kidding girls!

I was very happy to reach the meeting venue although I was slightly late. The first person I saw was kokkun. Hmm, that's pretty unexpected as he's not always punctual. (oops!) Next was Dickson and Adawiyah. Then Charissa and Ernie. I was so glad to see Ernie! She's still staying pretty! Soon after, Matthew and Jason came. Zhenyang was not surprisingly late. He didn't change at all. Finally, Eileen arrived. Okay, the whole S.P. gathered. Let's go!

We headed down to Gelare at Plaza Sing. by bus. Zhenyang and kokkun were studying.. Hey, c'mon, it's a Saturday. Chill guys! Halfway through the trip, the both of them started quarelling(as usual). Hehe. They were so funny, and could only calm down after we told them to relax repeatedly.

After chilling at Gelare, we went shopping with the guys. For the first time of my life, I see Matthew, Jason, Dickson, Zhenyang and kokkun browsing, looking for clothes. I was like, wow. At the same time, I realised Dickson's slingbag. I was super jealous! It's Adidas and it's so cool! I liked it a lot. But the sad thing is, when Dickson allowed me to 'trial-carry' it, it completely covered my butt. Damn! I'm so jealous okay. Hope he don't bring that bag out the next time we meet. haha.. That's so selfish of me.

I've fell in love at first sight with this white T-shirt with loud blue prints. It's the only piece in that shop. I bought it. I'm going to wear it for my first day of school.

Towards the end of the day, we went for dinner. And, that's it. It's the end of the 10 member-ed S.P. gang gathering. I'm starting to feel down. Hopefully we'll see each other again. Why don't we sign a contract to make sure we'll meet up soon again? I think that's not required with our commitment towards the S.P. gang right?

See you guys soon. Love u all so much!

handwritten, 3/28/2006 12:41:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: