<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 31, 2006

Got back to work today. So sad...
When I waited for my bus to get to work, I saw this girl who was so cool. So cool that I kept on looking at her. She was wearing a cap and had many ear studs, spotting a very punk hairstyle. The minute she turned around, I was like, wow. This cool girl standing in front of me was Geraldine of campus superstar. I like her for her coolness. I didn't become mad when I saw her, but maintained that 'wow' feeling. She was studying and memorising stuff. She's just so cool man..

I went dead at Haagen Dazs. Suddenly I felt so not used to my working environment. I guess is because of my break of 3 days and I seem to have forgotten everything there. (I was so obsesssed with clothes, clothes and more clothes for the past few days.)

Halfway through work, Joyce came up to me and said that Silver of Superstar was here to take away. I just glanced at her when I finished my stuff. She has very nice dimples I must say. I didn't go mad as well cos' I'm not a big fan of hers.

Going back to work tomorrow night again! Yay! Myra's on shift tomorrow! Will have a fun time with her again! The sad thing about working with her is, more teasing! Oh no~

handwritten, 3/31/2006 02:11:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: