<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today, I went to Singapore Polytechnic for the camp tour with Shini. I had a lot of catching up done with her. Met Matthew there who was going for enrolment. After the tour, we went to jurong east and headed for IMM. The reason we wanted to go there was to shop. Instead, we did the most hilarious thing! We spent 5 to 10 minutes in the mall by walking rounds at the first level! We didn't enter any shops. And I saw the Mini-toons shop repeatedly. I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting bored.

In the end, we went back to clementi to head to Holland Village. haha.. We went there just to get ice cream from Haagen Dazs! So lame. I was hoping not to see my manager, but luck wasn't on my side. He was the first person I saw. Shini and I had midnight cookies and cream. It was like so heavenly! I didn't thought that it would be so yummy! I think Shini fell in love with this flavour too. haha..

We went to the Pets Lovers' Center. The first thing that caught my attention was a whole mesh of black cotton wool in the dog cage. But soon after, it started moving and evolved into 2 black poodles. I didn't like the sight of it. I guess this is the first time I got turned off by dogs. There was also this pair of male chi hua hua twins which are white with black patches. They kept kissing each other and everyone who were watching them went gaga over the duo. So adorable! Sadly, one of them had an ear which cannot stand upwards. I guess something isn't right with it's ear bone. Poor thing!

On my way back, I saw Melissa and Isaac on the bus. Wow, there're still together! So loving forever for them. It felt good to see school mates after some time.

Phew! I'm bushed after heading so many places in a day!
[Hey, shini, let's have midnight cookies and cream again!!]

handwritten, 3/28/2006 01:46:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: