The month passed by very quickly. I'm just wondering what have I been doing. I totally have no idea at all. This blog set up by me is declining and getting more boring. But, I'm very sure that the past month had been wasted away I realized. Let me just update on what I did.
I'm involved in this project where I'm treated like sh** towards the end. That's all I can describe about it. I don't wanna cause any conflicts because of what I write in this blog. Anyway, I just wanna say is that I can be enjoying my holidays like my other friends. I could just drop my duties and go make some contribution like supporting my family. I feel so foolish although what i did in the project is one of my interest. I think that my sacrifice for the project was not worthwhile. And, a friendship was broken due to this project.
This is my angry holiday. =(
Anyway, my philosophy in life is to throw all the unhappiness aside, far away and to keep the happy, pleasant ones close to me, keeping them in mind forever. So, for this month, I have new wishes. These wishes are kind of new to me. They are not wishes that invlove the luxuries I want. They are for others, my closest.
I've been wandering around. First, I wasted my time on a project. I could have used tha time to find a job to earn some money for my family. At least lighten my father's financial burden. I've been feeling kind of bad because all my life, I've only wasted money but made no contribution. Now that I've the ability to do it, why not? At least, through a new job, I can gain new experiences and occupy myself with something to do. I really wanna make myself useful.
Anyway, back to my wishing. =)
Christmas is coming. Yes, sharing and giving. Fun activity it is. I've never bought any presents for my parents before. For the past Christmas, I've only helped out at home or buy some food home. This sounded like an everyday routine. This year, I'd like to buy them something unique.
My dad's wallet is worn out. If I had a job, I would like to buy him a new one with some money slotted in it's compartment. For my mom, she's looking for a new purse too I guess. I don't really know what she wants. I got this idea by following her when she's doing shopping. I'll continue observing what she wants. This means more shopping with mom!
But first I need to find a job to make my wish come true.
I would also like to have a wish for myself. I know that this wish is rather impossible for me. I wanna learn something new. It can be sports or something like that, just to keep myself healthy. I'm only doing stretches at home that freaks my mom out. For example, putting both feet behind my head. I am the only person in my family who can do that. Hehe. I only special at home for the ability to do that. But not outside definitely. I'm sure plenty of my friends can do it too! hee.. I'm just like my friends, or a little more useless than them? I don't know. I just wanna learn anything, anything new.
So that 3 aims written here in this boring blog.
wallet-DAD
purse-MOM
a whole new learning experience-ME
how about my naughty, irritating young brother? a brighter future-I can't help him with this. He has to think a way out himself.
That's my 'wishful' holidays=)
handwritten, 12/11/2005 12:20:00 AM.